This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications, the Services and the Site. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, Web sites, products or services that we do not control or own, or any third party features or services made available via an Application, the Services or the Site. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the Applications or the Site belong to their respective owners.
The Application is intended for people who are competent to contract under applicable law. Individuals who are considered a minor in applicable jurisdictions are not permitted to use this application unless the complete Agreement is seen and agreed by parents or their legal guardians under applicable law.
1. What Kind of Information We Collect :
- Personal Information - The information we collect and analyze include ; public profile; email; phone number. We may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- Non-Personal Information - We may collect Non-Personal Information about users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-Personal Information may include the information about your devices, and technical information about users means of connection to our app and hardware, such as the versions of phone model, bluetooth and other similar information.
2. How We Use Collected Information :
- Personal Information -
1. We use personal information to provide you with services & products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services
- Non-Personal Information-
1. to personalize user experience. We may use your Non- Personal Information to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our users;
2. To help develop our service. We may use Non- Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and modify the Applications, Services and the Site and develop new services;
3. To further develop Vendekin business. We may use Non- Personal Information for promotion and marketing purposes.
4. We use secured bluetooth connectivity for technical communication only i.e communication between Vendekin Hardware and the app, where no personal information is transferred/shared.
5. We access phone’s camera to scan QR code to identify machines. We don’t access/upload any images.
3. Sharing of personal information :
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
4. Your consent :
5. Contacting us :
- If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us at [ firstname.lastname@example.org ].
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter this Policy at any time.