Welcome to the mobile phone application, “Vendekin" (“Application”). The content of the Application is the property of Vendekin Inc. (the “Company”). The Company is in the business of providing personal assistance to users through a technology based interface connecting Vendors/sellers and consumers of products and services via the Application .
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, wherever the context so requires, “you” or “your” shall mean any natural or legal person who visits the Application and/or transacts business on the Application and/ or uses the Services by providing registration information. The terms “Vendekin.com”, “Application”, “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean the Company.
1. Terms and Conditions Applicable to Users :
- Users must be 18 years of age or older to register, or visit or use the Services in any manner. By registering, visiting or using the Services, you hereby represent and warrant to Vendekin that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Services, and agree to abide by the Agreement. If a User is below 18 years of age, it is assumed that he/she is using/browsing the Platforms under the supervision of his/her parent or legal guardian and that such User’s parent or legal guardian has read and agrees to the terms of this Agreement, including terms of purchase of Products, on behalf of the minor User. Should Vendekin be made aware that a User is under the age of 18 and is using/browsing the Platforms without the supervision of his/her parent or legal guardian, Vendekin reserves the right to deactivate such User’s account without further notice.
- The contents of Services, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, interface, design and the collection, arrangement and assembly of the content on the Platforms or any of the other Services are the property of Vendekin, its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors and sister companies, as the case may be (“Vendekin Content”), and are protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You shall not modify the Vendekin Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, reverse engineer or otherwise use the Vendekin Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
- Vendekin authorises you to view and access the Vendekin Content solely for identifying Products, carrying out purchases of Products and processing returns and refunds, in accordance with Return and Refund Policy, if any. Vendekin, therefore, grants you a limited, revocable permission to access and use the Services. This permission does not include a permission for carrying out any resale of the Products or commercial use of the Vendekin Content, any collection and use of product listings, description, or prices, and, any derivative use of the Platforms or of Vendekin Content.
- As means to assist the Users in identifying the Products of their choice, Vendekin provides visual representations on the Platforms including graphics, illustrations, photographs, images, videos, charts, screenshots, infographics and other visual aids. While reasonable efforts are made to provide accurate visual representations, Vendekin disclaims any guarantee or warranty of exactness of such visual representation or description of the Product, with the actual Product ultimately delivered to Users. The appearance of the Product when delivered(dispensed from the machine) may vary for various reasons.
- The User shall assume all risks, liabilities, and consequences if his/her account has been accessed illegally or without authorisation through means such as hacking and if through such unauthorised access, a purchase of Products has been made through the Services. It is specifically clarified that payments of monies towards any Products purchased through the Services by unauthorised or illegal use of the User’s account shall entirely be borne by the User.
2. Intellectual Property Rights :
- All the intellectual property used on the Platforms by Vendekin, including the Vendekin Content, shall remain the property of Vendekin, its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister companies or of any third party hosting such intellectual property on the Platforms. Except as provided in the Agreement, the materials may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of Vendekin, its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister companies or any third party hosting such material on the Platforms, as the case may be.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that raises concerns of infringement, please write to us through our website's Contact page(www.Vendekin.com) and let us know of your concerns.
3. Pricing and Product Availability :
- The Company will display on the Application, information on price and availability of the products sold, wherever Vendekin’s Vending machines are available. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis, prices of some commodities may change on a daily basis. For any order, the price shall be the price prevailing at the date on which the order is placed. The prices listed on the Application are not negotiable. The prices shown on Vendekin are decided by Seller.
- Despite the best efforts of the Company, such information on the price and availability of products or services may be inaccurately displayed on the Application. The Company reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Application are also subject to change without notice.
4. Payments :
- The Company offers multiple payment options to you on the Application which are collected on behalf of the Seller, upon authorization:
- Online Payment: You can make online payments using your credit card or debit card or through net banking (RTGS/NEFT/IMPS);
5. Usage of promo code by the Company :
- The Company has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Application.
- The Company can at any time ask you for the proof of having received the promo code.
- Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by the Company.
- Promo codes, at the Company's discretion, are applicable on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates and occasions.
- Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer running on the Application.
- For a payment received after the expiry of the promo code the discount will not be applicable on that order.
1. Return policy :
Due to the kind of products we are selling, all the products for sale in the Vendekin are non-returnable once sold/dispensed (Vendekin, our affiliated merchants and distributors). We(Vendekin, our affiliated brands merchants and distributors) accept return only for below conditions only:
- In case of wrong-product is dispensed from the vending machine. Wrong product is defined as all the product in the vending machine, except for the intended product for which money(or equivalent wallet money/points) has been paid via Vendekin. Customer is expected to return the product in undamaged ,unused and sealed condition in order to claim refunds for the transaction.
2. Refund policy:
We(Vendekin, our affiliated merchants and distributors) do provide refunds in the events of:
- Money(or equivalent wallet money/points) deducted, product not dispensed from the vending machine.
- Money(or equivalent wallet money/points) deducted, but wrong product dispensed from the vending machine.
- Money(or equivalent wallet money/points) deducted, but no product dispensed from the vending machine.
3. How to claim refund? :
Application for all refund/return claims need to be applied within 72 hours from the time of transaction(Some selected perishable food products have shorter time frame of 24 hours). Any claim after the stipulated time-frame are deemed in not-eligible for claim. You can claim your refund/return by contacting us via contact us page through web (http://www.Vendekin.com/) or through Vendekin Mobile app
Process through web contact us page: Please share below details while contacting us:
Through mobile app:
- Your name
- Mobile no.(the number registered with us)
- Transaction details - Transaction ID and date AND Product name and price
- Machine location and ID
- Short description of the issue faced
- Tap on “menu” button on Convipay homescreen
- Choose support option
- You can see the history of your last five transaction through convipay.
- Select the transaction for which you want to claim refund - Provide the short description for the same
- Our awesome support team will contact you through the app under the same transaction.
4. Refund mode methods
We will initiate refund to the following modes once related issues assessment is done. The refund money(or equivalent wallet money/points) is credited to the account/e-wallet/credit-card from which the transaction had occurred. Please refer below table for further clarification:
|Payment mode||Refund Payment mode|
|Credit card/ Debit card/ Prepaid Payment Instrument||Credit card/ Debit card/ Prepaid Payment Instrument /FreeCharge Balance|
|Bank Account through net banking||Bank account through net banking|
|Gift card/ Gift voucher||Gift card/ Gift voucher/ FreeCharge Balance|
|Wallet Balance||Respective Wallet balance|
5. Important :
We may request for information/documents to verify your credentials before initiating the refund.
If the payment mode has expired or is no longer valid, we will refund you one of the modes mentioned above.
Vendekin Inc, 160 GREENTREE DR STE 101 Dover, DE 19904. February 21, 2017